1. We accept returns of unopened items (sealed in original packaging) purchased from Meet The Brick online store within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. All opened or used returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
2. The product must be returned to us with all its original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product. It is important that you return the product exactly as you received it to be eligible for a full refund, any product returned without the product, accessories, cables, instruction manual, QSG or original packaging will not be refunded.
If the returned item is received broken, damaged or missing any of the original parts we will not issue a refund and you have the option to receive the damaged item back at your cost.
3. You can pack and send your return to us in just a few simple steps:
- Please contact our Customer Support Team to inform us that you would like to return your goods.
- We will email you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and address of our warehouse for sending the item(s) back to us for restocking or refurbishing. If the item has been opened you must return the original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product. There will be a restocking fee of 15% for all orders returned.
- Your item must have the label attached to it in order to be processed after receipt.
- If you are returning a faulty item, please mark this clearly on the outside of the box.
- Proof of purchase must be available upon request.
4. In case you were sent a faulty item we will replace it within warranty terms, please see our warranty terms for further details. If you decline the replacement item and would prefer a refund you will first need to return the item back to us at your cost. All returns for a refund will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
5. If we no longer carry the item that is sent in for replacement, or if that item is simply out of stock, you will be notified via email of two options:
i) We can send you a comparable replacement item,
ii) We can issue you a refund
6. Replacement products may be new or reconditioned. Any replaced or reconditioned product or part will be warrantied for ninety (90) days from shipment, or the remainder of the initial warranty period, whichever is longer.
7. We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error or a faulty product that is still within warranty. In all other cases, you will have to pay for shipping yourself. We recommend you use tracked shipping with insurance to ensure arrival of the product you are returning. We cannot be held responsible in case your product does not arrive. If you use tracking please make sure to provide us with your tracking number so we can pass this on to our warehouse for easy acceptance of the product.
8. As soon as your product reaches our Returns center, it will get processed and if all original items are accounted for and the product is in ‘as new’ condition you will be eligible to receive your refund within 5 working days.
9. Your refund will always be made to the original purchase method. So if you paid with a credit card, it will be refunded to that card. If you paid with PayPal, it will be refunded there. Most credit card companies will refund you within 5 working days, however this can vary from card to card. PayPal will email you immediately when a refund has been made to your account.